Friday, September 7, 2012

The Root of All Evil

Good news!  We found it!  It's been hiding in my molar all this time.  Who knew?

It has been safely killed and disposed of by trained professionals.  I'm planning a big party for when World Peace is achieved in the near term.  I will start preparing my speech right now.

8 days, 3 root canals (two on one very complicated tooth).

This is supposed to be a blog about piping, not a blog about dental problems. 

I miss my scales and the comforting "tick tock" of my metronome.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch!!! Glad it is over and you should be back to the pc anyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yesterday was pretty rough, but I'm cautiously optimistic that I'm on the mend as of this morning. Might even try some practice later today!

    ReplyDelete