Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome to 2013

I look at my practice chanter that is now in my basement, covered in dust and surrounded by boxes and furniture that I did not wish to receive.  That which was expected has happened, and now it is time for a new day.  2013 brings this to me.

I choose to embrace it.

Thank you all so much for your support during this difficult time.  Thank you most of all to Railroad Piper who played Amazing Grace for me the last day I was in the office full time.  That was such a wonderful gift and I thank you with all my heart.  It seems so long ago and also like it was yesterday.

2012 has been a very somber and fearful year for me, but one that I am thankful to have been able to do what I could.  With trepidation, I survived 2012 and I look back on this year with fondness - but also with a willing desire to start fresh, to begin anew. 

This girl needs some bagpipes!!!

So are you ready Railroad Piper?  Your student is back.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back Cate!

    Here is hoping 2013 is a better year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the Best for 2013, Cate!
    May it be a wonderful year, a year full of motivation and great Moments.
    It is so good to read that you will pick up your PC again!

    Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're back! Looking forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are you my dear? Its APRIL!

    ReplyDelete