Sunday, September 16, 2012

We are not alone here

This morning as I waited for a reasonable hour to begin my practice, I curled up behind my trusty laptop to find some other really great blogs on learning the bagpipes:

http://blueliner44.blogspot.com/
This is the story of a piper who started his instruction in February and has come a very long way in such a short time.  I'm a little jealous of his progress!

http://www.learningthebagpipes.blogspot.com/
This is the blog of another piper who has brilliantly recorded his early sessions to watch his progress over time.

It's good to know we're not alone in our quest to learn the pipes, and I found them to be motivational to help get me back on track after my Dental Drama.

So today I have done the very thing that Railroad Piper warned me about on day one: the more time you spend on the internet researching Piping is less time you spend practicing!  Thus I'm keeping this short to go curl up behind my practice chanter.

No comments:

Post a Comment