Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Tale of Two Root Canals...

Well, my root canal last Thursday was such a resounding success that I decided to go in and have another one yesterday.  Two root canals in under a week.  Unlike my experience Friday post-root-canal, today I have been curled up on the couch gumming my way through vegetable beef stew... not with great joy but merely a need to eat.

Thus right now my chanter sits lonely on my music stand with my boyfriend having played it more in the last few days than I have.  No, this is not an evil plot to get him hooked and learning to play, too.  Though... now that I mention it....hmmm....?

This is temporary and soon I'll be back telling tales of scales and grace notes with reckless abandon.

In the meantime, I offer you this fantastic piece from Tartanic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOOukoj0AQo

I can't wait until I can play that.

No comments:

Post a Comment